To work as an international business executive, technical specialist or entrepreneur in a foreign country takes a special kind of individual. Before you apply, it is advisable to study the qualifications our clients are expecting, to see if your background and qualifications match these:
- You have one or more years' experience living, studying and/or working abroad.
- Your command of languages is sufficient for you to live and/or conduct business in one or more countries located in Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, or Latin America.
- You already possess work experience in an area of interest (see Worldwide Opportunities and Current Positions).
- Your abilities in negotiating and personnel management will enable you to confidently develop new business opportunities overseas.
- You are comfortable with the prospect of doing business with locals in an international environment, with limited direct supervision.
- You want to work for American companies, with U.S.-style compensation and benefits.
- You possess a U.S. Passport, U.S. Permanent Residence or valid U.S. work Visa.
If you objectively see yourself reflected in these qualifying statements, Apply Now.